- Natural Citric Acid closes the cuticles
- pH value 4
- Vitamin E stops the oxidation process
- Silk Protein gives the hair softness and shine
- A UV-filter protects the hair from damaging UV-rays
- Cationactive material interacts with the hair
- Solamer UV protector
- For professional use only
- New fragrance
A treatment with Tinta After Color Balsam is the next step after a treatment with Tinta After Color Shampoo. Tinta After Color Balsam contains natural Citric Acid which closes the hair’s cuticle and leaves the hair easy to manage. The balsam has a pH value of 4. Vitamin E stops the oxidation process after termination of the treatment. Silk Protein gives the hair softness and shine, while cationactive material conditions the hair and makes it easier to comb. A UV-filter protects the hair from damaging UV-rays, which prevents premature fadage. Because of the low pH value, a treatment with Tinta After Color Shampoo and Balsam is only recommended immediately after
the color treatment. It is not meant for home use.
Use Tinta After Color Balsam after shampooing.
Work a small amount of Tinta After Color Balsam through the hair.
Rinse out after 3 - 5 minutes.